Art Journal page 1
Are you ready for the next step? Let's make some art!
The first art journaling process I want to share with you is probably the one I use most often: I come to the page with no expectation, no preconceived idea, and I just follow my inner compass. It feels so good to let go and simply play, following what feels good, what feels most exciting or most inspiring in the present moment.
This is really what I invite you to do here: tune in to your inner compass, pay attention to the way you feel, both physically and emotionally, and let your intuition guide you!
You're going to practice:
- starting with what feels most exciting in the moment
- letting the materials guide you
- tuning in to your feelings and following your inner compass
- embracing playfulness
- paying attention to what emerges as you create
- bringing the page together
Ok, let's begin!
Share your magic!
Please share the making of your page in our Facebook group! Here are some suggestions of what you can post:
- Share a picture of the materials you've gathered before starting
- Share process pictures of your page as you create it
- Share about the discoveries you've made, such as a new texture or color combination you really love, a new technique you've tried
- Share a picture of your finished page
- Share close-ups of your finished page
- Share about the stories that have revealed themselves along the way
Join the group and share your magic, I can't wait to see what you create and of course I'm here to answer all your questions!
You can also share your photos related to the class on Instagram with the hashtag #artistjournalclass Have fun!