Set up & supplies
Setting up your creative space, in a way that works for YOU, is where it all begins. Your set up should really support your creative practice by making it easy for you to get started whenever you have a little bit of time! And above all, it should be a constant invitation to play and make art: make it inspiring and inviting, as well as simple and functional.
In the following videos I'm showing you my every day set up + a mini set up for small spaces and/or traveling. I'm sharing all about my favorite supplies, as well as some tips to help you make this beautiful practice yours.
You'll find the supplies list for the class here:
set up & supplies - Part 1
set up & supplies - Part 2
Mini travel set up
Handmade journal tutorial
Share your magic!
I would love for you to share about your set up in our Facebook group! Here are some suggestions of what you can post:
- Share a picture of your creative space
- Share a picture of your journal that you're going to use for the class: Do you already have a long-loved journal or is it brand new? Have you made it yourself? Have you customized its cover? Does it have a title?...
- Share pictures of your favorite supplies
- What is the ONE art supply you just can't live without?
- What techniques do you love most at the moment? What techniques are truly part of your own personal creative practice?
Join the group and share your magic!
You can also share your photos related to the class on Instagram with the hashtag #artistjournalclass Have fun!