Table of contents
your map for the journey
Below are links to all the contents of the course, to explore at your own perfect pace...
- I'm sharing the making of two books and the techniques are sometimes similar, sometimes completely different: you can absolutely mix and match!
- When techniques are similar, you'll usually find a detailed tutorial for "Book 1" (my original Little Book of Whispers with plaster and wax), and a less detailed video or time-lapse for the second book.
- When techniques are different you'll find full tutorials for both books.
- You can watch all the videos for just one of the books at first, and then watch the other. Or you can watch the making of the two books at each step, it's up to you!
- Remember to check out the "resources" section too: that's where you'll find the supplies list with links, helpful videos to get started with encaustic and more.
I hope you've enjoyed the class! Please leave a testimonial below.