A beautiful year!
2012 has been such a beautiful, exciting and very very important year to me! I can really say that it's my first year as an artist! It's the first time I have really acknowledged that this is what I am, who I am, and that I need to let it shape my life from now on...
One of my first paintings completed in 2012 and the first I ever sold,
I really have a sweet spot for that one...
Some key moments of my creative life this year have been:
* creating this blog last February
* my first art show in May, with my first sale ever!
* losing my day-job (well, not such a bad thing after all...)
* taking Kelly Rae Roberts' "Flying Lessons" with some amazing creative women, some of which I suspect will turn out to be life-long friends...
* creating my facebook page
and making it fun (a little scary at first!)
* opening my Etsy and Zazzle shops and making my first sales there too!
*and last but not least, winning the "Incite Mixed Media" competition, which means that one of my paintings will be published in the "Dreams realized" book by North Light next year (Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....)
This one wil be published in a North Light book next year!
Once again I really want to say a big THANK YOU to all of you for your support, your sweet words and feedback. You can't imagine how much it has meant to me! And I can't wait to share more of this creative adventure with you in 2013!
And my last paiting of 2012 !