laly mille - online art classes
TERMS of service
By registering to Laly Mille's Ecourse, you agree that :
- All sales are final. There will be no refunds before, during or after class. Make sure you agree to these terms and read the FAQ page before signing up. Contact us for any other pre-sale question.
- Your registration gives you personal and individual access only. You will not share your classroom login with anyone, out of respect for your teacher, fellow participants and your own integrity.
- You will not display publicly or online, or share in any manner to other parties any part of the Ecourse, including the videos. All contents of the Ecourse are protected by copyright law.
- You have high-speed internet access to view class content, with enough bandwidth to be adapted to viewing video streaming without any annoying interruptions or breaks in internet connections.
- We are not, under any circumstances, responsible for any incident, injury, loss or damage that may occur to you as you take the Ecourse. We advise you to get acquainted with any safety measures that the use of your supplies, tools and materials may require.
ONLINE COURSE DELIVERY POLICY
- The Ecourse is a paid service delivered online in a password-protected classroom within Laly Mille's website http://www.lalymille.com.
- The Ecourse contents are composed of text, images, videos and links, all of which are accessible directly from within the classroom.
- An email with the login instructions will be sent to you at least two days prior to the start of class. (Should you register with less than 48 hours to go, it will be sent within 48 hours).
- This email will be sent to the email address used upon registration: either the one you provided at checkout, or the updated email address you entered on the "Thank you" page after registering.
- If you were offered the class as a gift, we will use the email address provided by the person who signed you up on the "Thank you" page.
- The classroom has "lifetime access". In this instance, the term "lifetime" means for as long as we are operating our website.
- You will be invited to join an optional, private Facebook group where you can interact with your teacher and fellow class-mates. Should you choose to join the group, you agree to comply with the guidelines posted in the "Files" section of the group. As administrator, Laly Mille reserves the right to refuse or cancel access to the Facebook group to any participant at any time.
- Access to the Facebook group is a free, optional bonus and is not, under any circumstances, part of the paid service described as "the Ecourse".
- We are not responsible for any interruptions of service on the part of the website hosting platform, login service provider, video hosting platform, Facebook or your internet provider.
- We reserve the right to modify or update the contents of the Ecourse at anytime.
- We reserve the right to change the classroom access login at anytime, in order to maintain the security of the site. In such cases you will be sent new login instructions by email within 48 hours.
- We will not share any of your personal information with any third party, except if required by law.
- You give permission for your email address to be added to the mailing lists of Laly Mille. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" button at the bottom of the emails.
- You give permission to Laly Mille to use any images you submit for class, whether on the classroom site, by email or in the Facebook group, to be used in any future class-related marketing or promotional strategies, online or offline. You will always be credited and will retain the rights to your work.
- The Ecourse may include contents provided by other contributors. These contents remain the sole property of their respective authors. Like all contents within the Ecourse, they are protected by copyright law.
Information in these conditions is governed by the laws of the Republic of France. Any dispute arising from the use of information or services provided on www.lalymille.com will be governed by the laws of France.