TERMS of service
for online art classes
By registering to Laly Mille's Ecourse, you agree that :
- Your registration gives you personal and individual access only. You will not share your classroom login with anyone, out of respect for your teacher, fellow participants and your own integrity.
- You will not display publicly or online, or share in any manner to other parties any part of the Ecourse, including the videos. All contents of the Ecourse are protected by copyright law.
- You have high-speed internet access to view class content, with enough bandwidth to be adapted to viewing video streaming without any annoying interruptions or breaks in internet connections.
- We are not, under any circumstances, responsible for any incident, injury, loss or damage that may occur to you as you take the Ecourse. We advise you to get acquainted with any safety measures that the use of your supplies, tools and materials may require.
ONLINE COURSE DELIVERY POLICY
- The Ecourse is a paid service delivered online in a password-protected classroom within Laly Mille's website http://www.lalymille.com.
- The Ecourse contents are composed of text, images, videos and links, all of which are accessible directly from within the classroom.
- An email with the login instructions will be sent to you when the class starts. (Should you register when the class has already started, it will be sent within 48 hours of registration).
- This email will be sent to the email address you used upon registration. If needed, you can update your email address by clicking the Preferences link at the bottom of our emails or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our paid classes have "lifetime access". In this instance, the term "lifetime" means for as long as we are operating our website.
- You will be invited to join an optional, private Facebook group where you can interact with your teacher and fellow classmates. Should you choose to join the group, you agree to comply with the guidelines posted in the "Files" section of the group. As administrator, Laly Mille reserves the right to refuse or cancel access to the Facebook group to any participant at any time.
- Access to the Facebook group is a free, optional bonus and is not, under any circumstances, part of the paid service described as "the Ecourse".
- We are not responsible for any interruptions of service on the part of the website hosting platform, login service provider, video hosting platform, Facebook or your internet provider.
- We reserve the right to modify or update the contents of the Ecourse at anytime.
- We reserve the right to change the classroom access login at anytime, in order to maintain the security of the site. In such cases you will be sent new login instructions by email within 48 hours.
Payment plan Policy
- Each request for a payment plan is reviewed individually. We reserve the right to grant or refuse any request at our sole and absolute discretion.
- If your request is accepted, we will send a Paypal invoice to the Paypal account you provided in the request form within 48 hrs (working days).
- For payment plans, the course's total price will be higher than the regular full price, to ensure that we can continue to offer the convenience of payment plans.
- The total price will be clearly stated on the request form and will be split into equal recurring payments.
- The first installment is due on receipt of the Paypal invoice. The following installments are due on the 30th of each following month.
- The first installment must be paid to get access to the classroom.
- In case of default payment, access to the course will be suspended. Access will be restored when the installment is paid. There will be no refund of paid installments.
- You give permission for your email address to be added to our email list. We may send you information about other classes and art-related content that we think may be of interest to you. You can edit your preferences at any time by clicking the Preferences link at the bottom of our emails. We advise you not to click the Unsubscribe link as this would erase you from our database and would prevent us from sending you important information regarding your access to the class (such as login changes).
- You give permission to Laly Mille to use any images you submit for class, whether on the classroom site, by email or in the Facebook group, to be used in any future class-related marketing or promotional strategies, online or offline. You will always be credited and will retain the rights to your work. If you want your images removed, please contact us at email@example.com.
- You give permission to Laly Mille to use any testimonials you submit on the classes feedback form, to be used in any future class-related marketing or promotional strategies, online or offline.
- The Ecourse may include contents provided by other contributors. These contents remain the sole property of their respective authors. Like all contents within the Ecourse, they are protected by copyright law.
Information in these conditions is governed by the laws of the Republic of France. Any dispute arising from the use of information or services provided on www.lalymille.com will be governed by the laws of France.
These terms of service were last updated on May 23, 2018.